Swagelock is an innovative design feature that is entirely unique to Ladamax and our products. The Swagelock method is different in that it does not require the use of ‘rivets’ when connecting step treads or rungs to the ladder side rails.
The single worst and most common leading cause of falls from ladders are due to step tread collapse. Thanks to Swagelock, tortional rigidity is increased, twist is reduced and the risk of step tread or rung collapse (in normal use) is eliminated in every single product within our range. Even in the toughest of conditions, Swagelock may bend but it will never collapse. The increased tortional rigidity also works to reduce front and rear leg failure, as well as base area failure.
Thanks to the unique design and techniques used in all of our products, Ladamax is confident in our ability to reduce workplace incidents and accidents, helping to keep contractors and professionals safe at work and saving lives. We also guarantee a longer lifespan for your product, with Swagelock just one of the many design features that help eliminate workplace tag out on major products, effectively reducing maintenance and equipment downtime. The Ladamax range is a durable, high quality safety product that ensures our users are safer on our products than any other on the market.
SAFEST DESIGN IN THE WORLD
● Failsafe step can never shear (under normal use)
● Double hollow step tread, processed and swaged through siderails
● Up to 50% increase in tortional rigidity over riveted step ladder frames
● No rivets to shear OR rust
● Reduces frame twist
● No holes to elongate
SINGLE SCAFFOLD & EXTENSION LADDERS
● Strongest ‘D’ shape rung FLAT TOP FOR SAFETY
● Internal crimp wall and external swage is the strongest and safest connection of all
● Increased tortional rigidity
● Less twist